If summer won't come to me...

Friday, March 28, 2008

Photobucket

...I will go to it. Was rummaging through some beach pics last night and thought this one was pretty neat. It being California and not too far from Hollywood, I wonder what this crew was filming out in the water (they were in there for quite a while). Verra inneresting, LOL!

PS: dear fellow photographers, how do you NOT get the curve of the earth when photographing an ocean backdrop? I could have fixed it post-shot but rather wanted some advice here - thanks!

Location: Malibu, CA

5 comments:

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

I LOVE imagery. I love the way you capture life. I almost didnt see this additional blog, but I am glad I did. I will add it to my Daily Addiction list on my own (if that's ok).

Thanks for this page. It is quite refreshing and exhilerating at the same time. Great photos!

Technodoll said...

Awe, thanks sooo much! I hope to not disappoint, there isn't much to photograph at the moment (yucky brown cold spring) but hopefully soon there will be interesting fodder on here ;-)

prin said...

Pretty. :) I'm too chilly right now to feel the warmth of it though. :D

For the horizon, just level it out before you take the shot. Humans and land are always crooked anyway. :D

Lola Smiles said...

Awww...I think I have a similar pic of Californian surfers. Love it. I hope to go back some day! *sigh*

Technodoll said...

Prin, thanks for the tip! Now the test will be to see if i can see the leveling of the ocean through the lens before snapping the pic. Yay a challenge! LOL

Lola, have to keep remembering it's not that far away... and we'll be back... :-)