In celebration of springtime

Monday, May 12, 2008

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you like flowers, this is your week!

Here is the first of a series on the magnificience of springtime treasures, those sudden yet elusive jewels in Mother Nature's crown. All pictures were taken during a 30 minute meandering walk along a few neighboring streets - one could almost forget there is so much cement around...

PS: Yes, the flowers really are this bright and colorful - these are untouched photos.

Location: Montreal, QC

7 comments:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

I am soooo in love with the colors in the top photo, brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Holy BRIGHT beautiful flowers! I had to actually back away from the screen the loveliness caught me off guard.

Technodoll said...

WW, me too! They are even nicer in real life, such silky petals (yes, I touched...)

1218, I hope it didn't hurt your eyes! LOL! ooops!

Um... Yum! said...

Pretty! I'm looking forward to all of the pretty. :o)

Dolce said...

You've captured spring! Wonderful!!!

voiceinmyhead said...

i louuuvre the hot pink tulip, that color always reminds me of being a little girl when everything i owned had to be bright pink!

Technodoll said...

Um Yum, are you enjoying it yet? Still a few more to come!

Dolce, I was trying to! *grin*

VIMH, yes yes! Barbie flowers!